Trading (““we,” “our” or “us”) in connection with the products and services that BikoTrading Academy
offers. The BikoTrading Academy site is owned and operated by BikoTrading Academy who is the data
controller over the personal information. This includes information collected online through our
websites, branded pages on third party platforms (i.e., social networking services), mobile
applications, and through our direct marketing campaigns or other online communications, as well as
offline through our Member Services Team, events, and mobile messaging services (collectively,
“BikoTrading Academy Services”).
how such information may be used and/or shared with others, how we safeguard it and how you may access
and control its use in connection with our marketing communications and business activities.
QUICK GUIDE TO CONTENTS
- INFORMATION COLLECTION
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
- SHARING OF INFORMATION
- YOUR RIGHTS
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
- CHANGES & OTHER BIKOTRADING ACADEMY PRIVACY POLICIES
- CONTACT US
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
There are several ways we may obtain personal information about you. Personal information is data that
identifies you personally whether directly (i.e., your name) or indirectly (i.e., information about your
Information You Provide To Us
When you use the BikoTrading Academy Services, we may ask you to provide certain personal information.
For example, we may ask for information when you register to create an account, update your information,
sign up for a membership or subscription, use certain features, access, upload or download content,
purchase products or services, enter into sweepstakes or other promotions, register or participate in a
competition, fill out a survey, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
We (or our service providers or business partners) may collect information that relates to you, including
personal information , such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, phone number, mailing
address, date of birth, gender, and demographic information.
Information You Provide When You Participate in an Online Survey or Other Research
We may also collect information you provide us in connection with participating in an online survey or as
a research panel participant. This may include, but may not be limited to, information about your
shopping habits, lifestyle preferences, interests and hobbies, health, physical or behavioural
characteristics, or other demographic information, as well as photos, videos, and other user-generated
Information You Provide When You Make a Purchase.
If you make a purchase from us, you will be required to provide a credit/debit card number and related
financial information (such as CVV, expiration date, and billing address), or other payment information
(such as via PayPal or Apple Pay), depending on the form of payment you choose.
Information You Provide Through Social Media.
You may also be given the option to link to your Facebook or other social media accounts through the
BikoTrading Academy Services. When you do, we may automatically receive certain information from you
based upon your privacy settings on those sites. This may include, but may not be limited to, name, user
name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, location, interests, and
publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity.
Information Collected Automatically
Whenever you visit or interact with the BikoTrading Academy Services, IAT, as well as any third-party
advertisers and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively
collect information about your online activity.
here. In addition, please note that we automatically collect the following information about you:
- Device . We may automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier for the
computer, mobile device, tablet or other device you use to access the BikoTrading Academy Services,
including the hardware model and mobile network information. The data may be used to help diagnose
problems with our servers, analyse trends, track users’ web page, email and mobile application
movements/activities, help identify or gather broad demographic information for aggregate use,
modelling and to retarget online and to serve interest based or other advertisements to you across
computers or devices you may use.
- Location . We collect general information about where traffic and purchases on our site are
coming from around the world. This is used at an aggregate level (that does not identify individual
users) to create reports to better understand our engagement with users.
- Third Party Service Providers . We may use third party service providers to support the
BikoTrading Academy Services. Some of these service providers may use technology such as cookies,
web beacons, pixel tags, log files, or other technologies to receive, collect, and store information
on our behalf.
- Third Party Analytic Technologies . We may use third parties’ analytics and tracking tools,
such as Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Facebook Custom Audience and others, to help us
track, segment and analyse usage of the BikoTrading Academy Services, and to help us or those third
parties serve more targeted advertising to you on the BikoTrading Academy Services and across the
To learn more about your advertising choices relating to the collection and use of your information,
please see the Your Rights section below.
Information Received from Other Third Parties
BikoTrading Academy may receive your personal information as follows:
- We may obtain information about you from other trusted third-party sources to update or supplement
the information that you provide or that we collect automatically. This includes, for example,
Public databases or data aggregators (that may include your demographic information, media
consumption, previous purchases, shopping habits, loyalty program information or lifestyle
- BikoTrading Academy partners and service providers (including, for example, business partners,
analytics vendors, advertising networks and search information providers).
We may use this information to help us maintain the accuracy of the information we collect, personalise
your experience with the BikoTrading Academy Services, target our communications so that we can inform
you of products and services or other offers that may be of interest to you, to measure ad quality and
responses, and for internal business analysis or other business purposes.
Combination of Information
We may combine the information we receive from you and about you, including information you provide to us
and information we automatically collect through the BikoTrading Academy Services, as well as
information collected across other computers or devices that you may use, from other online or offline
sources, and from third party sources. This combined information may be used in any manner detailed in
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may use the information about you for a variety of business purposes, including for example:
For Customer Service and Transactional Purposes, such as to:
- respond to your questions or requests and provide customer service;
- manage your account and registration;
- troubleshoot issues, bugs or defects related to your account or activities;
- provide you with access to certain features of the BikoTrading Academy Services;
- validate, confirm, verify, deliver, and track your order, (including in certain cases to arrange for
shipping, handle returns and refunds, and contact you about your orders, including by telephone),
and send you related information, coupons, products or promotions;
- verify your identity or communicate with you about your activities with respect to the BikoTrading
- use your credit, debit or payment card or other financial information only to process payments and
- contact you with regard to your use of the BikoTrading Academy Services and, in our discretion, with
- develop new products or services and to enhance current products and services;
- protect the security or integrity of the BikoTrading Academy Services and our business, such as by
protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorised transactions, claims and other liabilities,
and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorised users;
- for other purposes as disclosed at the time you provide your personal information or otherwise with
For Advertising Customisation and Analytics Purposes, such as to:
- perform market research, understand the effectiveness of our competition or promotions and
BikoTrading Academy Services analytics and operations;
- personalise and improve the BikoTrading Academy Services and our products, services, offers and
advertising made available on or outside the BikoTrading Academy Services (including on other sites/
applications that you visit). For example, we may provide personalised or localised content,
recommendations, features, and provide content or features that match your interests and
- provide you with customised content, advertisements, offers and promotions offered by BikoTrading
Academy or on behalf of our partners and affiliates;
- link or combine with information we receive from others to help understand your needs, use for
interest-based or targeted advertising or re-targeting on your computers or other devices, and to
provide you with better service;
- communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners (e.g., through Facebook Custom
Audience, Google Customer Match, Twitter Match, etc.) for BikoTrading Academy marketing and
promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any consents you
have given to us.
3. SHARING OF INFORMATION
The information collected or generated through your use of the BikoTrading Academy Services may be shared
by you or by us as described below.
Sharing of Information by You
The BikoTrading Academy Services offer many ways to find, enjoy, and share content.
Your activity in connection with the BikoTrading Academy Services, such as filling out surveys, reviewing
and rating products, enquiring about or purchasing products, participation in online communities,
“liking” or “sharing” BikoTrading Academy content to your social media accounts or pages or otherwise
interacting with the BikoTrading Academy Services, may be visible to other users of the BikoTrading
Academy Services and in some cases, publicly available.
Sharing of Information by Us
We may share your personal information with:
- Our Affiliates . We may share your personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliated
companies for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes.
- Third Party Service Providers . We may share your personal information with third-party
providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions on our behalf. This
includes, but may not be limited to, service providers that host or operate the BikoTrading Academy
Services; process payment; analyse data; provide customer service; postal or delivery services, and
sponsors or other third parties that participate in or administer any promotions. We are not
responsible for these sites or their content, products, services or privacy policies or practices.
These other web sites may send their own cookies to your device and may independently collect data
or solicit personal information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. We may
also transfer or disclose your personal information to another data controller to be used for
similar purposes, at that data controller’s discretion and you hereby consent to such transfer or
- Other Third Parties . Your personal information may also be shared with our sponsors,
advertisers, advertising networks, advertising servers and analytics companies or other third
parties in connection with marketing, promotional, and other offers, as well as product information.
Your information may also be shared with third parties we identify at the time you provide your
personal information or otherwise with your consent. You have the option to opt-in to receive direct
marketing from these selected third parties. With your consent, we will also share your information
with members of our corporate family who will use your personal information to send you marketing
communications. You can change your mind and opt-out at any time as detailed in Your Rights below.
- Sweepstakes, Contests, and Promotions . If you choose to enter into one of our contests or
promotions we may disclose your information to third parties or the public in connection with the
administration of such Promotion, as required by law, as otherwise permitted by the Promotion’s
- Business Transfers Business Transfers . In the event that another entity acquires us or all
or substantially all of our
assets, or assets related to the BikoTrading Academy Services, your information may be disclosed to
such entity as part of the due diligence process and will be transferred to such entity as one of
the transferred assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganisation proceeding is brought by or
against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or
transferred to third parties. Finally, information described in this paragraph may also be disclosed
for due diligence purposes in connection with any proposed transaction of the sorts described in
- Legal obligations . In limited circumstances , we may transfer and disclose your information
enforcement and government authorities to comply with our legal obligations.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
By law, you have a number of rights when it comes to your personal data. Further information and advice
about your rights can be obtained from the data protection regulator in your country:
- The right to be informed. You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily
understandable information about how we use your information and your rights. This is why we are
providing you with the information in this Policy.
- The right of access. You have the right to obtain access to your information (if we are processing
are aware and can check that we are using your information in accordance with data protection law.
You can do this by writing to us on the email address below.
- The right to rectification. You are entitled to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate
or incomplete. You can do this through your account page or by contacting us at the email address
- The right to erasure. This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms,
enables you to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no compelling
reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
- The right to restrict processing. You have rights to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your
information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but may not use it
further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be ‘blocked’
to make sure the restriction is respected in future.
- The right to data portability. You have rights to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own
purposes across different services. For example, if you decide to switch to a new provider, this
enables you to move, copy or transfer your information easily between our IT systems and theirs
safely and securely, without affecting its usability.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to certain types of processing,
including processing for direct marketing (i.e., if you no longer want to be contacted with
- The right to lodge a complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or
process your personal data with your national data protection regulator.
- The right to withdraw consent. If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal
data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not
mean that anything we have done with your personal data with your consent up to that point is
unlawful). This includes your right to withdraw consent to us using your personal data for marketing
purposes. You can do this by any of the following means:
- Send us an e-mail at https://bikotrading.com
- Unsubscribe from our marketing email communications at any time by unsubscribing or
following the instructions contained within the email.
We usually act on requests and provide information free of charge, but may charge a reasonable fee to
cover our administrative costs of providing the information for:
- baseless or excessive/repeated requests, or
- further copies of the same information.
Alternatively, we may be entitled to refuse to act on the request.
Please consider your request responsibly before submitting it. We will respond as soon as we can.
Generally, this will be within one (1) month from when we receive your request but, if the request is
going to take longer to deal with, we will come back to you and let you know.
5. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not direct the BikoTrading Academy Services to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal
information from, children under the age of eighteen. If BikoTrading Academy learns that a minor has
provided personal information through the BikoTrading Academy Services, we will use reasonable efforts
to remove such information from our files.
6. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use certain reasonable security measures to help protect your personal information. However, no
electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note
that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. You use the
BikoTrading Academy Services and provide us with your information at your own risk. If we share
information with a third party we shall use all reasonable efforts to ensure that they keep the
7. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
BikoTrading Academy is a global business and it, or its service providers, may process, transfer and
store information about our users on servers located in a number of countries outside the EEA, including
the United States. When we transfer your information outside the EEA, we always have approved model
clauses in place and we make sure that any such transfers are conducted in accordance with applicable
laws and using adequate and appropriate safeguards. To find out more about how we safeguard your
information (including obtaining a copy of such safeguards) in relation to transfers outside the EEA,
please contact us via the details provided in the ‘Contact Us’ section below.
8. CHANGES & OTHER BikoTrading Academy PRIVACY POLICIES
activity carried out with your personal information where appropriate.
by additional privacy terms or policies. Any additional privacy terms or policies will be made
prominently available to you.
9. CONTACT US