Join our course, improve your trading skills and earn while learning
Get a ONE MONTH of FREE ACCESS to our closed community of traders if paying within 24 hours
For beginners who want to form a reliable base of tools and techniques necessary for trading.
For traders who want to improve their trading strategies and learn new techniques.
For crypto traders who are looking for like-minded people for comprehensive development.
For modern people who want to become a part of a promising and profitable field.
40% of our students are actively engaged in trading during the learning process, and the remaining 60% successfully trade after completing the course.
After completing the program, you will be able to:
Professional trader with a profit of $500+ per 1 trade
Annual capital turnover – $25-50 million
Trading volume per trade – $25-100 thousand
9 years of experience in professional trading
Among the top five traders on TradingView
*According to tradingview.com
Access to materials 24/7
Watch classes and study materials with 24/7 access
Development of a personal strategy
Building and adjusting a personal trading plan
Analysis of mistakes
Trading immediately during training
Application of useful tools and techniques
Implementation of selected trading strategies
It provides experience-proven strategies, guidelines for avoiding mistakes, and support from professional traders
The Order Flow strategy allows traders to see how large funds and capital flows are moving and find the best points to enter positions. This strategy helps to get profitable positions and allows traders to act together with institutional players in the market. In this way, traders get access to information about the movement of big money and the ability to respond to changes in the market in a timely manner.
Our students open their first successful trades during the course of their studies, as we offer not only theoretical material but also practical trading on the market. We explain the principles of technical and fundamental market analysis, show profitable entry points, and teach risk management.
The potential income depends on your activity, experience, and initial deposit. Our students have the opportunity to join the Advanced Bikotrading Club and continue to receive support from the team, useful tips, and effective signals
We recommend that you start with a demo account and an amount of $100 to begin trading. In this case, you will be able to see how the market works, familiarize yourself with the exchange and learn how to open trades. It is better to start with a small amount and gradually increase your capital.
Understanding the principles of Order Flow will help you build an individual trading strategy. This approach helps to understand market movements, predict price changes, and identify profitable entry points, so it allows you to assess the market in a comprehensive and detailed manner.
The course covers the key aspects of a successful career in trading in three stages. The basic stage covers the basics of the crypto market, fundamental and technical analysis, and risk management. The Pro stage covers the influence of major players, market liquidity, and trend trading strategies. During the practical stage, participants study trading sentiment, strategies for the market in Range mode, and trading techniques for breaking through price levels.
The course involves studying key indicators and tools for safe trading, such as Volume Profile, DOM, Footprint, VWAP, ATR, Open Interest, and Cumulative Delta. These tools allow you to analyze volumes, market volatility, and create strategies based on accurate data, contributing to effective risk management and decision-making.
Leave your details and our Manager will contact you