How to create Metamask wallet?
Why do you need MetaMask?
MetaMask works with the Ethereum network and the ETH currency itself. It also supports all ERC-20 tokens, i.e. any cryptocurrencies running on the Ethereum network. In addition, MetaMask supports other networks, such as Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20 standard), Polygon Network (Matic) and others.
One of the main features of this wallet, which made it so popular, is a simple connection to decentralized services: exchangers, exchanges and liquidity pools. The MetaMask extension allows you to work with sites such as Uniswap and PancakeSwap without registration and identification, or in our case with the Dao Maker platform.
How to install Metamask?
1.You can download and install the Metamask extension on the official website .
2.Choose which device the wallet will be installed on, and click download. Personally, we will show you the example of extensions for Chrome.
3.On the Metamask tab, click the add to Chrome button.
4. Then click on the confirmation request.
5.On the next slide, click the Get Started button
6.Select the button to create a wallet
7. In the new window agree with the following points.
8. Create your password. A password is required to prevent access to your wallet (for example, if someone takes possession of your device).
9. Once you've created your password, check out the video about the secret phrase (an important step)
10.Very important point !!! Once you get to the secret phrase page, you need to save it. For added security, follow the tips provided.
11.The next step is to display your secret phrase in the correct order and click confirm.
12.That's all, the wallet is created.
13. Remember and be sure to follow these rules.
How to deposit your Metamask wallet?
Once you have created a wallet, you can replenish it in several ways:
1) Purchase with a credit card directly on the wallet platform.
The platform collaborates with organizations such as Wyre and Transak. The disadvantage of this method is the large commissions, we personally recommend using the second option, the option of buying on the exchange and transfer to the wallet.
2) The second option, in our opinion, is best to buy ETH on secure exchangers or cryptocurrency exchanges (for example, on the world's largest exchange Binance). This option attracts with the convenience of payment by bank card (Visa, MasterCard) and not inflated market value of tokens.
To send coins, press the send button and enter the address of the wallet to which you are going to transfer tokens.
Send and receive tokens only in the network in which they are issued! If you send money by mistake, it will be impossible to cancel the transaction and the tokens will be lost forever!
As we have already noted, one of the main features of the Metamask wallet, which made it so popular, is a simple connection to decentralized services: exchangers, exchanges and liquidity pools. In our case, we used Metamask to connect to the Dao Maker platform, a platform that allows you to participate in token sales in the early stages. At the moment, token sales are a good opportunity to increase your capital several times, regardless of whether the cryptocurrency market is growing or falling.