Registration and KYC verification on the Binance exchange
By Yuriy Bishko Updated November 12, 2022
The exchange is one of the first and most important steps for anyone starting to get acquainted with the cryptocurrency sphere. Something new for everyone always raises certain questions. How to do this or that? What is this or that function for? And even trivial questions, do I need to click this or that button? It is very good if there are proven sources of information that will help answer all the questions and support you from start to finish.
- how to register on a crypto exchange?
- how to register on Binance?
- what does KYC mean in crypto?
- where can I find a Binance sign up guide?
In this article, we have prepared complete and detailed instructions on how to register and go through KYC verification on the Binance exchange.
Registration and KYC verification on Binance, PC instructions.
2. Select the country of residence
3.Click to create an account
4. Enter your email and come up with a strong password.
5. Enter the password that has been sent to your email and confirm the email verification.
6. Enter the phone number and confirm.
The next step after registration is KYC verification.
What is KYC verification and why is it needed?
The Know Your Customer (KYC) standards are designed to protect your account from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing.
All new users must be verified to access Binance products and services, including cryptocurrency deposits, transactions and withdrawals.
1. Go to the Identification section.
2. Then click Get Verified.
3. Click Start Now.
4. Select your country.
5. Enter personal data.
6. The next step is to upload photos of documents and confirm your personal data.
7. Take photos from both sides and upload.
8. At the last stage, the system will ask you to take a selfie. Take and upload selfie photos. If you do everything according to the rules, the system will verify your account in a few hours.
Registration and KYC verification on Binance, smartphone instruction.
1. Download the mobile application in the App store or Google.
2. Click Register.
3. Select your country.
4. Click here to create an account.
5. Enter your email and come up with a password.
6. Then confirm the email and phone number.
7. After registration, go to the section of personal data.
8. Click the Verification (KYC) button.
9. On the next page, click Start Now and fill in all the required data. The instructions are completely identical to the computer.