REGISTRATION AND KYC VERIFICATION ON THE BYBIT EXCHANGE.
Exchange is one of the first and most important steps at the beginning of trading. The security of your funds and the processing of trades completely depend on the chosen exchange. It is quite logical that at this stage there are many questions and you may need a guide who will tell you how to properly go through the registration and verification process.
Once you have chosen an exchange, you may have the following questions:
- how to register on a crypto exchange?
- how to register on Bybit?
- what does KYC mean in crypto?
- where can I find a Bybit sign up guide?
In this article, we have prepared a complete and detailed instruction on how to register and pass KYC verification on the ByBit exchange.
Registration on ByBit, PC instructions.
ByBit is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. A special feature of ByBit is the lack of mandatory KYC verification, which allows you to circumvent the ban on American citizens and use futures. If cryptocurrency futures are banned in your country, you can follow this link to learn how to circumvent the ban.
1. Let's move on to ByBit. Enter your email and come up with a strong password.
2. In the next window, select the NO button
3. That’s it. You are registered.
Registration on ByBit, smartphone instructions.
Mobile phones are an integral part of our lives. According to statistics, 70% of people fully use all Internet services by phone. Fortunately, crypto exchanges are fully adapted for mobile users and provide all the necessary features in the application.
1. Download the application and register on the exchange.
2. Enter your email and create a strong password.
We have prepared a mini course for you, to help you learn how to avoid mistakes made by 90% of traders. This is a vital starting point that will enable you to start earning money (more than what you lose).Grab our early bird offer before it is too late!
3. In the next window, select the NO button.
4. That’s it, you are registered.
Let’s do KYC verification on ByBit
Know Your Customer (KYC) - identity verification standards designed to protect the account from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing.
As mentioned above, KYC verification is not yet a mandatory process. Without verification you will have access to all ByBit products, the restrictions will only affect withdrawal issues, namely withdrawal of no more than 2 BTC per day. But, we will probably all agree that a very small percentage of people need more than 2 BTC per day. If you still decide to do it, this guide is for you.
1. Let’s move on to the section of personal data.
2. Next, go to the Identity Verification section.
3. Click the Verify Now button.
4. Choose the country of residence and citizenship.
5. Study the rules of uploading documents.
6. To verify, you need to upload photos of documents and selfies that confirm your identity. Click Continue.
7. On the next page, select the type of documents you want to upload.
8. After uploading, take a selfie and wait for verification. That's all, in the near future the system will verify your account.
THE ADVANCED BIKOTRADING CLUB
Led by Yuriy Bishko — is the place where you can make profit on a daily basis by exploring Yuriy's upcoming trades on futures, along with using his trading plans for bull & bear markets …even if you have no prior experience..Join today as we are offering the most affordable package you could currently find online!