The best crypto exchange without KYC verification in Australia
By Yuriy Bishko Updated November 21, 2022
A crypto exchange is a platform which helps to buy and sell cryptocurrency. My goal is to show you the fast and useful exchange with a large available number of cryptocurrencies to buy: Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Solana, Cardano etc.
It would be great if there is the low commissions and the ability to trade without KYC verification, right? In this article, I describe exactly such cryptocurrency exchange that I have also successfully use since 2019.
- What is the best crypto trading platform in Australia?
- The best crypto exchange to trade futures in Australia
- What crypto exchange has the lowest fees in Australia?
- How to buy crypto and trade futures in Australia?
- Is cryptocurrency and trading legal in Australia?
What is the best crypto trading platform in Australia?
I think ByBit is the best crypto exchange to buy crypto and trade futures in Australia and here is why:
1. Deposits or withdrawals in Australian dollars (AUD) using bank card. As you may know only 5% of crypto exchanges give such an opportunity to Australians.
2. This crypto exchange has one of the lowest fees in Australia. This is an important advantage for traders who want to buy and sell cryptocurrencies frequently.
3. The cryptocurrency exchange with the largest number of altcoins available to buy. ByBit get the access to hundreds of different altcoins and perspective projects, which you can buy. The list of altcoins is constantly being filled with new projects.
4. A handy crypto exchange for beginners in trading and investing. The simple and user-friendly interface of the exchange helps you to understand all the exchange functions and use them effectively to make money in trading cryptocurrencies.
5. Trade futures with leverage up to 125x.
ByBit is one of the largest crypto exchanges and top 4 according to major crypto ranking platform CoinMarketCap.
How to buy crypto and trade futures in Australia?
The crypto exchange allows you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies and use leverage for futures trading, as I mentioned in the previous chapter. In order to have access to cryptocurrency trading, you just need to register and download the app, if you want to trade cryptocurrency on your phone.
WATCH NOW: The Best Crypto Trading Platform in Australia - No KYC
This is a short instruction on how a beginner can register on the ByBit cryptocurrency exchange:
Step 1. Use this link to start registration on ByBit exchange. Enter your login and password and press “Create Account”.
Step 2. Choose “No” when the List of restricted countries appears.
Step 3. Press the “Download” button and scan a QR-code, if you want to trade crypto using your phone.
Step 4. Here we go! Now you have access to all the opportunities the ByBit exchange provides: buy and sell Bitcoin and hundreds of altcoins, stacking, NFTs, use scalping or just invest in crypto.
What should you do after setting up a crypto exchange? You will probably try trading cryptocurrency. And rightly so, because results only come with experience. That's why I've made this video public and you can learn about trading by watching my FREE one hour course!
WATCH NOW: Full FREE Crypto Trading Course | How To Make $200 a Day Trading Crypto
Is cryptocurrency and trading legal in Australia?
Like the rest of world, Australia tries to regulate cryptocurrency, but cryptocurrency trading is absolutely legal in our country.
The main advantage of ByBit exchange is optional KYC verification and that you can legally buy and sell Bitcoin and altcoins without disclosing your personal data.
Now you understand how to use the exchange and it' s time to learn how to make money, not only by trading, but also by making passive income on ByBit.
WATCH NOW: How to Make Passive Income with ByBit Earn in 2022
In 8 years in cryptocurrency trading I have changed many crypto exchanges. The first crypto exchanges often froze, especially during price hikes, and it was frustrating to trade. Now the market is full of crypto exchanges and most of them are good to use. But the benefits that ByBit provides for traders and investors make it the best crypto exchange in Australia.