What is investing and how to learn it? Instructions for beginners
Investing is the process of buying crypto, shares, property etc. to get more income. For example, we buy cryptocurrency to sell it more expensively in the future. We buy a house to rent it out and make a profit. We invest in Apple or Amazon in order to sell shares higher and receive dividends.
What do successful investors invest in?
- Investing in cryptocurrencies means buying cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB) and other coins to make them grow and sell more expensive. For example, if you bought 1 Ethereum in 2020 for $200, then in a year you could sell it for $1,400 (profit $1,200). In 2022, the price of Ethereum is already $3300!
- Investing in stocks and bonds. By investing in the company you can buy shares. A share is a small part of a business that gives you the opportunity to make a profit (dividends). Also, the value of the stock is rising and you can sell it more expensively. For example, shares of Apple in 2020 were worth $70, and now $170. In addition to the dividends received, the share price rose - profit of $100!
You can also buy an index. Index is a set of 500 largest stocks (SnP500), which allows, as in stocks, to receive profits from rising index prices.
- Investment in business. Buying a part of the company, franchise, equipment;
- Investment in precious objects. Precious metals and stones, paintings, alcoholic beverages and tobacco products.
- Real estate investments. Making a profit from renting out or increasing the value of real estate.
There are many options for investing. Our company specializes in investing in cryptocurrencies, which is why we have prepared for you a list of cryptocurrency exchanges that we have been using for over 3 years! You can read about them in this article !
How to invest properly? Investment methods.
- Investing on your own. You can find a lot of useful information online, and study the experiences of professionals. You can read about our strategy, which can be used for all markets and for all levels of investors , at this link!
- Professional investing. You can apply to foundations that provide their services. As a rule, there are pros and cons. On the plus side, you don't have to spend time on it, but on the other hand, your profitability drops significantly because such organizations charge high fees and you lose the opportunity to learn how to invest.
To sum up, investing is not as easy as it seems at first glance. You need to identify the market for investment, choose a detailed list of cryptocurrencies or companies and evaluate them correctly.
Since the purpose of investing is to make a profit, the main thing is to learn from professionals who know how and where to invest, and will help you with the selection of tools and teach you how to do it successfully. If this was not possible, how would investors make money?