How to buy Bitcoin?
By Yuriy Bishko Updated November 21, 2021
Bitcoin is not just a currency that you can buy on the street like the dollar.
In this article, we will share the main 6 ways to purchase cryptocurrency, and in particular bitcoin, as the most popular type.
1. The easiest way to buy cryptocurrency is through exchangers. As a rule, all exchangers purchase the most popular digital assets. The obvious disadvantage is that – sometimes a high rate.
2. The second simple way is the stock exchange. The pros are a wide assortment of cryptocurrencies, and the price is usually lower than in exchangers. The disadvantage is that replenishment methods are limited.
3. Mobile apps flood the world. It is convenient, and with their help, you can not only pay for purchases in a store or order a taxi but also quickly and simply buy bitcoin. But there are also disadvantages there – a daily limit or a high rate.
4. Telegram bot is one of the quickest ways ever. With one click you can get bitcoin on your account. The app is convenient to work with. Probably, the inaccessibility of Telegram in some countries is a disadvantage.
Two popular bots ( and this is not an Ads):
5. Cryptomat is an automatic machine that looks like an ATM or an automatic card replenishment machine. It allows you to work directly with the exchange. It is easy to use even for a beginner. A large commission is considered a disadvantage.
6. For cash from individuals – of course, the transaction is as anonymous as possible, this method is the most unsafe, there are risks from unscrupulous partners. We recommend you buy bitcoin or crypto in this way only from trusted people.
And yet, the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges:
We recommend testing all mentioned for yourself in different ways. Only with this system, you will understand the most profitable and convenient way for you.